Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Dagana Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Dagana (DAGANA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Dagana is a verdant region and ov0er 80% of the district is under forest cover. Hardy trees like Champ, Augury, Chirpine and Sal grow throughout the region. Located below the major valleys of Thimphu and Wangdue Phodrang, Dagana stretches all the way down to the southern border of the kingdom.
The place got its name from the historic Daga Trashiyangtse Dzong which was established in 1651 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, the first man to unify Bhutan. This historic landmark still functions as the district administration Centre today. The district is mainly inhabited by two major ethnic groups, the Ngalops and the Lhotshampas. Although, in recent years, people from other regions have migrated to the region. This has added to the cultural diversity of the region with the introduction of new festivals and traditions.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Dagana is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DAGANA
- Position Title: ICT Associate, Admin. Asst.
- Vacancy Publish date: 08 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 17 August 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 05
- Section/ Sector: ICT Section, General Administration (1), HR Section (1), Lhamoizingkha Dungkhag Administration (1)
- Position Level: S5 A-SS1 A
- Eligibility: N/A
- Super-Structure: Technical Service, Administration Service
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested regular in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per Section 14.5 of BCSR 2018 may apply for the relevant post along with the following documents the HR Section latest by August 17, 2021 before 5 PM.
- System generated (ZESt) Curriculum Vitae verified by concerned HRO.
- Performance rating for last two appraisal year verified by HRO.
- Valid Audit Clearance;
- Valid Security Clearance
- No Objection Certificate from the respective Working Agency and Parent Agency (Should be approved by the respective HRC)
For further clarification, please contact HR Section at 06-481008/481187 during office hours.