Bhutan Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.gcit.edu.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology (GCIT) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.gcit.edu.bt Vacancy 2021
The Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology (GCIT), officially inaugurated on 6th October 2017 is one of the integral colleges of the Royal University of Bhutan. The decision to establish Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology was made during the meeting held on February 2, 2017, at the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s Office.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: GCIT
- Position Title: Carpenter
- Vacancy Publish date: 08 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 20 August 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Mongar
- Position Level: 12
- Eligibility: Eligible candidate with Class X, with 2 years certificate (VTI), a minimum aggregate of 60% in VTI training and 40% in Class X (English + best 4 subjects, In-service with Certificate (NC level II & above), Preference will be given to in-service with experience in Carpentry works with National Level certificate II and above in Carpentry.
- Category: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification, experience, and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position
- Eligible candidates must submit Mark sheets and certificates of X, 2years VTI certificate in Carpentry. In-service candidates must submit an experience letter along with NC level II and above in Carpentry.
- Copy of valid CID
- Copy of valid Audit Clearance
- Copy of valid Security Clearance
- No Objection Certificate (No Objection format (Click here to download), and an applicant need to upload it duly signed on the letterhead of the employer) if employed.
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Experience certificate
The two references (Click here to Download)in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations’ if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted through online application.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit an application via the online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply via https://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 20th August 2021 on or before 5 PM.
For detail, contact Administration at 04-744277 during office hour